Senin, 06 Juli 2009

Four Days For Holiday

hi guyssssss!long time since the last post ya mmm sorry i'm a lil' bit lazy because of the school stuff whatsoever but tommorow it'll be done!yippie!(fyi:i got in to sman 6 jakarta)hihi.and now i'm going to recap the last four days i thought start on friday okeyyyyyyy?

Friday,July 3rd 2009
I finally watched transformers hihi and i think is great and soooo worth to wait lah.It still hard to get the ticket so i asked my driver to get it and yes me,my sist and bro finally watched it hahappy i watched at PIM this is my lil' conversation between me and my sis' in the middle of the movie when my Optimus Pride going to die
(i'm going to write it in bahasa because it'll be funnier i think)
G:gw,A:sis
A:yah pura pura mati aja sekarang
G:emang udah mati beneran kali-_-
haha that's it but at the end Sam and Mikael succes to give a life again to Optimus my favorite yippie.after that we ate dinner at mcd PI and arrive home at 11.00 huaamm funfunfun

Saturday,July 4th 2009
I went to sma 6 to finished my document to get in to the school and i'll give the document back tommorow.after the school thing done my dad asked me to accompany him to blok m plaza to buy a new battery for remote cd for his car.we also go to ATM and i heard the conversation between mbak21 dan mbak22
(mbak22 lagi ngambil uang.uangnya udah keluar tapi kartunya belom keluar karena mesinnya emang rusak dan mbak21 tau karena jadi korban sebelomnya dan jahatnya gak ngasih tau ke mba22)D:dad
2:kok gak keluar2 sih(kartunya)
1:mbak ketelen ya kartunya?sama dong kaya saya
2:lah mbak tau?
1:iya,tadi saya juga gitu soalnya
2:-_-
D:untung kita belom ambil ya hahaha,duh pa

Sunday,5th July 2009
Went to PIM(again) with my mom and sis to buy something to my new scholl hihi i bought backpack and happyhouse pencil case and lalalala ate hokben went to zara-metro-next tired whatewver but it's fun after all.

Monday,6th July 2009
HAPPY BIRTHADAY MOM WE LOVE YOU

yes today is my mom birthday so me and sis decided to give some surprise we bought cake and yes she's happy i think lalala my cousins come today and Dira came to my house we watched confession ofshopaholic again and i'm not bored at all haha it's all fun

and how bout' tommorow?don't know yet hope better than today and i'm not having mood swing hhhhh byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

XOXO

0 komentar: