Sabtu, 11 Juli 2009

Never Enjoy the First time

hi!yesterday my first day at my new school sma 6 Jakarta.i arrived there at6.30
(huff thanks god on time)
and i searched my name in the big board to know where's my class is and i was panic because i couldn't find my name!God but finally i found my name in the lowest of the paper!dammit why they threw my name in there?hhh but it's ok i'm in X-6 or 10-6 there are 3 another students from my old school in X-6 after that we were going to our new class,then school yard blblbla skip,class again,yard again for playing game with our lovely friends sun!hhh steamy and exhausted!and finally went to class again and then go home at 9.00 a.m yep lalala but i enjoyed my first time at school for pra-MOS i'm ready for the real MOS(i hope so) bye bitchess!


XOXO

0 komentar: