Kamis, 16 Juli 2009

QUICK reCOUNT

hay bloggie!there are a lot happened this day but i kind of lazy or whatewver to tell you blog hhhh i'm sorry.
my MOS at my school went good i they didn't make us do anything weird and i didn't have to make name tag or brought anything i feel so luckyyyyyyy when my friends tell me their none happy exprience at their MOS sabar ya guyssssssss
I got sick and it's bad so since yesterday i didn't go to school :(( but i really want to went to school because yesterday was my first study day at school and i just couldn't hufff i know i have a weak body but today i feel much better after consume the medicines doctor gave me and feel ready to back to school on tuesday already haha.
FYQI(for your quick info) there are 2 explosions this morning on ritz carlton and J.W marriot hotel uhhhh i don't know who,what and why their do that to us and it's the most coward and irresponsible thing that human can do i just feel very dissapointed and i just can hope that law in indonesia can against people behind these in fairest way

XOXO

0 komentar: