Selasa, 09 Juni 2009

Internet Connection

hai!sorry for late update ya because one of my computer at home was broke until now,it's the main computer so, if the main computer broke we can't use another one.actually it was my computer and the connection is just fine.and why i use that tittle?because i just want to (ha ha ha).there's a lot happened these days but it was unimportant and i believe you just won't to know.do you really want to know?okay O M G i'm so boredddddddd at home like hell doing nothing and gaining weight(because i ate a lot and not doing any excersise) uh oh, still learn how to drive(well) and still lazy approving friends request on facebook(sorry guys) i'm a lazy girl yes i know.and idon't know what my class wear on graduation oh well too bad i know(so please everyone on my class who read this tell me ya)i asked my friends on my class but everyone i asked didn't know hahaha
(fyi my graduation is on saturday june 13)

and i am soooooo worry about my score my UN score yaALLAH give me the best amin.okey it's already a long post kan?it's not? whatthellever bye bitches!

0 komentar: