Selasa, 23 Juni 2009

Strolling

Hey! i'll update you abot my activities.Today i went to PIM with Astrid and Asty my sist
(at the first time we want to go to Citos but we change our mind haha).We watched Drag Me to Hell which is fucking scary i closed my eyes a couple times mmm not a couple alot of time-___- ok maybe lebay,and we watched Star Trek omg i love Chris Pine!hihi i'll post photos of them tommorow ya.
(photos from star trek ya not from drag me to hell because i believe you won't see it) because i'm too tired and sleepy now(tommorow if i'm not lazy-_-).

We ate lunch at Sushi Tei and bought Heavenly Blush ummm ilike ittttt because there's no guilty after eat that because i ordered sugar free hihi even the sugar free is more expensive 2000rp but it's worth it.We bought two nachos with extra cheese for three of us when we watched Star Trek yumm.At half past seven we went home. And now i'm in front of my comp. update my blog so you know what i was doing today(if u want to now)

tommorow i'll go to my grandma&grandpa's home early in the morning so i'll better go sleep though! good night friendssssssssssss (i hope i don't have a bad dreams after watched drag me to hell haha)

xoxo

0 komentar: