Senin, 29 Juni 2009

heiiii!actually i'm not in the mood to write anything but i know you guys miss me(huek-_-)so i'll write for you.today is just another boring day at home hhhhh i don't go anywhere though!
tomorrow i'm going to register to my(insyallah)new school hihi wish me luck.

today my plan is gong to PIM with my mom and sist because there's a sale stuff like that and then again my mom cancelled because of her work-_- hhhh maybe next time right mom?okey enough about that you don't want to know neither kan?

i don't watch transformers yet because lazy to queue and just wait until people 'more calm' haha.but,honestly i want watch it by noooooow uh oh and two word i always repeat in my heart BE PATIENT dys.some people said in patient there's a limit too,yeah i completly believe in that.

and if you don't know yet Gossip Girl season 3 is start shooting now!i'm hardly can't wait until 14th september(premiere)hihi i'll post some beautifull pict of them later yaaaa

XOXO

0 komentar: