Sabtu, 20 Juni 2009

Language

Hey blog! first, i wanna say i'm so sorry if you uncomfortable read my blog because i mixing the language(bahasa and english).
Because it's still depend on my mood guys when i want to write in english or indonesia.
It's the best i can do while i am thinking what language i want to use in my blog but for uncertain time i'm sorry if i have to mixing the language you know i don't feel really comfortable too.
but thanks for your time to read my blog(if is there who want)

second,i little bit dissapointed with my UN score because i'm not sure if there score is goood enough for mydream highschool(alah dream).just pray for my luck ya guys thankssssssssssmooch
but i'm happy i'mgraduate and my parents proud of me
happy weekend everybody!have a goood one

xoxo

0 komentar: